Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and figures and tables are placed at the end of the document. To indicate document placement, use the phrase "Insert Table (or Figure) X here."
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found below.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.