Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the Author Guidelines (see below). Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal (i.e., article), the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The author(s) have not submitted multiple submissions within a sixth month period.
To submit a REVISED manuscript. Please:
- Login as an author;
- Click the hyperlinked "active" option in the center of the page. A new page loads;
- Click the title of your active submission (new page loads);
- You are now on the "Summary" page of your submission. You'll see the menu on the top left, which reads (from left to right) Summary, Review, Editing. Choose Review; new page loads
- At the bottom of the Review page you will see the section "Editor Decision" and an option to Upload an "Author Version." This is where you will upload your revised manuscript by clicking the "Choose Files" button, which will then search your computer for the correct file. Once selected, click the Upload button. Note: You can upload multiple files, should you have separate image files to include.
- When you are finished uploading files, click "Notify Editor" under the "Editor Decision" section. The email manager will load for you to send notification that your revisions have been successfully submitted